Iceberg’s Application Post-Production Support (APS) services provide organizations with post-production resources to drive user adoption and help achieve maximum agility and value from their GRC and IRM program.
Iceberg Application Post-Production Support
Iceberg’s APS services provide organizations with post-production resources to drive user adoption and help achieve maximum agility and value from their GRC and IRM program.
Successful GRC/IRM programs are built on four factors:
- User adoption – in other words, people actually using the solution and trusting the data from the platform.
- The ability to effectively collect information and generate reports to management and stakeholders.
- Refreshing and updating your GRC solution to stay current with evolving requirements
- A self-sustaining program, with internal resources who are knowledgeable and capable on the chosen platform.
Iceberg APS provides organizations with a range of flexible options to augment, support, and mentor internal resources to maintain and expand your GRC program.
Organizations across North America have used Iceberg APS to address a number of operational challenges:
- A lack of trained and experienced in-house resources to man- age administration and operation of their GRC
- The need to focus highly-skilled internal resources on new solutions, rather than on supporting existing
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements and
- Limited access to senior resources to provide advice and best practice
- A need for mentoring in order to foster self-sufficiency in growing and supporting your GRC
- Restrictions on hiring new full-time employees, or challenges with turnover of
We have four flexible service options to serve you:
Allows you to augment your IT team with our skilled and experienced GRC developers. We have over 25 certified and practicing GRC admins on staff who will become a reliable, knowledgeable extension of your team. Two levels of support available: 30 hours or 75 hours per month.
Iceberg will become a reliable, knowledgeable extension of your team;
- Long-term augmentation of a client’s Archer resources – 6 months to 1 year.
- Primary and secondary developers are named to your account.
- Two levels of support: 30 hours/month or 75 hours/month.
- Access to additional Iceberg resources including GRC consultants, SMEs, and trainers.
On Demand Support
This option gives you the flexibility of when and how to use Iceberg’s experienced resources. Start with a block of hours and draw down on those hours as you submit requests for Iceberg developers, GRC consultants, SMEs and trainers.
- You submit resource requests at your pace and timeline and Iceberg matches your requirements with thew best qualified resource.
- We bill on a time & material basis. You’re charged only for what you use.
A mentoring program developed for IT resources who already have some experience configuring GRC solutions. The learning modules are focused on empowering developers to leverage the full functionality to create workflows and effective user interfaces, enhancing the training that they have had on business modules or use cases.
Courses include instructor-led hands-on mentoring on a range of GRC functionalities, delivered via virtual or in-class lessons. The goal is to provide the knowledge and confidence to turn business requirements into well-designed workflows, user-friendly interfaces, and effective reports.
The Sandbox is a simple and cost-efficient way to quickly spin up an environment, and empower your team to develop their skills. That will help drive a higher level of self-sufficiency to develop a more effective GRC program for your organization. Iceberg’s Cloud-Based Skills Development Sandbox is a private cloud-based environment that your team can use for prototyping, skills development and exploration. Individual sandboxes can be provisioned for your staff, allowing them to try out configuration changes and data manipulation without affecting official development environments.
“The level of service has been excellent. They’re very responsive, very knowledgeable, very professional. I’m completely comfortable and confident that Iceberg can quickly address any critical issues that we may have with our system… I know that we can be successful because I have Iceberg with me.”
—GRC Program Owner at a U.S. Health Care Facility
Start your GRC journey.Start your journey
We’ll be your trusted partner.