Software Developer – Integrated Risk Solutions
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a solid base of technical skills, have exposure to software development, and like to solve thorny problems while working with a team of motivated and passionate people.
The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and Iceberg is an elite ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner.
Selected candidates will start by learning about Iceberg, our business and securing the necessary training and certifications to join our project teams. As a ServiceNow and RSA Archer IRM Solution Developer, you will learn to build exceptional solutions for our clients based on gathering their requirements, designing and building the right solution, thorough testing, as well as training the end users on how to use the solution. You will further develop your communication skills (both written and verbal) by working alongside Management Consultants, Program Managers, IRM Architects and others to become an experienced and effective communicator.
The right candidates will like taking on new challenges, solving problems, continuous learning and working in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate on project teams that define, design, and develop IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms based on requirements gathered from various clients
- Configure and customize solutions for clients under the guidance of an Iceberg Senior IRM Consultant
- Prepare Requirement, Design, or Test Plan documents as part of the project
- Help define and estimate sprints for Agile projects
- Provide guidance and instruction on showing end users how to use the solution that has been built for them
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills as part of designing and developing IRM solutions
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Technology, Software Development, Business Information Sciences, or other degree / diploma related to software programming or coding, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience working in software development, software support, IT Support, or business analysis
- Experience with the ServiceNow and/or RSA Archer platforms a plus
- Experience with IRM solutions, in particular ServiceNow, RSA Archer, Metricstream, Rsam, Openpages, etc. is a strong asset
- Exposure to Agile software development including story development and sprints
- Exposure to DevOps an asset
- Exposure to source code control (e.g., GitHub)
- Experience with languages such as AngularJS, Jelly an asset
- Exposure to ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF), testing software, developing test plans, or regression testing
- Familiarity with database concepts and experience in query languages such as SQL, MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle
- Experience working in a team setting such as a project team, support team or business team
- Solid writing skills for Requirement documents, Design documents, Test Plans, and related documents
- Excellent social and communication skills with the ability to work with 3-7 people productively on a project
- Experience working with customers and strong commitment to quality service
- Able to effectively organize work across multiple projects
- Capable of working remotely and with remote resources as needed
- Profit sharing
- Health care plan
- Paid time off (vacation, sick and statutory holidays)
- Life insurance (basic, voluntary and AD&D)
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Company-funded Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training, certification and personal development
- Work from home
- Reimbursement of mobile and home internet
- Amazing culture and team
Iceberg Networks is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, Iceberg is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance to applicable laws. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.