Senior Solution Consultant
About the Role
Our primary objective for this position is to find enthusiastic candidates who are strong hands-on leaders experienced with industry risk and security regulations, standard and frameworks and capable of leading the delivery of consulting, implementation and integration services of IRM solutions to external customers, primarily on the ServiceNow platform.
The right candidates will like taking on new challenges, solving problems, learning continuously and working in a collaborative team environment.
Your primary duties will include:
- Facilitate executive level workshops, translating business requirements into prioritized outcomes
- Facilitate sessions on requirements definition, product architecture and workflow, develop mapping between current modes of operations and future modes of operation
- Develop strategic plans for measurable implementation approach
- Develop supporting tactical plans for strategic scope
- Develop and present SOWs with supporting task breakdowns with the Program Managers and Account Managers
- Support PMs by assisting in the planning and management of implementation projects
- Working with PMs, provide mentoring and coaching to delivery resources to reach milestone completion and overcome project issues
- Working with Solution Architects, provide technical oversight and direction to technical staff to ensure that development and delivery standards are being consistently applied
- Working with Solution Architects, design integration architecture and detailed specifications for information exchange between systems
- Develop and maintain delivery standards for GRC and SecOps solutions and the enabling technology from vendor partners
- Develop and nurture relationships with technology vendors and services partners
- Maintain an updated holistic view of changing architecture for solution environments, updated with each release of capability
- Mentor customer and partner technical resources during implementation projects. As needed, conduct informal, ad hoc training sessions.
- Support the Company’s vision and promote the Company’s core operating values
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in CS, IT or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a client-facing technical consultant customizing and deploying packaged software as a billable resource
- Experience working with industry risk and security regulations, standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO, CoBIT, ISF, PCI, SANS, FedRAMP, GDPR
- Experience facilitating executive level workshops
- Experience conducting formal training sessions
- Experience designing business processes around software tools. Must be able to guide customers through the implementation both from process and technology perspective.
- Consulting orientation, able to handle stressful customer situations diplomatically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with both business-oriented and technically oriented customers and partners. Also, must be able to effectively communicate customer requirements and issues to other team members.
- Exposure to IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT-GRC) applications and frameworks helpful but not essential
- Experience working in Cyber-security environment such as Vulnerability Management or Security Incident Management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, startup environment while simultaneously serving large enterprise customers and complex organizations
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Scrum processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of ServiceNow GRC and/or SecOps an asset
- Ability to travel for occasional customer meetings (post-pandemic) in Canada or the US on Canadian (or other) passport and clear criminal record required.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Iceberg Networks is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, Iceberg is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.