- How many applications are deployed within your organization?
- How many are internal versus SaaS or third party?
- When’s the last time you ran a risk assessment on each of them?
- Do you know which ones expose you to the most risk?
- How do you prioritize the applications that need attention today?
On April 7th I’ll be hosting a webinar alongside Steve Schlarman from RSA. We’ll be talking about a recent project we completed with a large North American financial institution, who used RSA Archer to centralize and automate their Application Risk Management process.
- How automated questionnaires can be used to reduce time for end users, and generate more accurate risk assessments.
- How the organization is approaching prioritization, to match security resources to the most critical applications and risks.
- How the RSA Archer solution is improving reporting to senior leaders, creating value and building trust with business owners and executives.
Click here to download slides and a case study from the webinar, or if you’d like more info about the project send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.