Third Party Risk / Vendor Risk Management
A suspension bridge is only as strong as its weakest link. No matter how sturdy the main pillars are, the integrity of the entire structure rests on the strength of its smallest parts. If any one of the individual cables should fail, it can lead to a chain reaction that would compromise the safety of the entire bridge.
That’s a lot like the situation today’s organizations face when it comes to vendor risk. Companies partner with hundreds – or even thousands – of suppliers to deliver products and services. Every vendor, large or small, is a potential point of risk for the organization.
Download our Vendor Risk Executive Overview
Read about the trends that are affecting vendor risk and about Iceberg's program to help organizations gather trusted, transparent and timely information about their suppliers and third parties, giving them the agility to make informed and effective business decisions.
- The importance of effective oversight for third party risk
- NACHA Proposes Registry to Manage Third-Party Risk
- Alert for retailers about third party cyber risk
- Walmart Canada looks into possible 3rd party credit card breach
- Vendor Risk Management: When it's done right, it's never done
- Feds eye link to contractor in massive government hack
- NYDFS report identifies gaps with banks' third-party vendors
- Cyber attacks and data loss key concerns for supply chain relationships
- American Bankers Association on Cyber, Third-Party Risks
- NIST publishes supply chain risk guide
- FinExtra: Measuring the value of the supply chain