Professional Services / Implementation
A consistent, predictable and traceable approach to RSA Archer GRC configuration
Iceberg’s core strength is in configuring and developing the RSA Archer platform. We’ve developed a Solution Lifecycle Management (SLM) approach rooted in a solid understanding of the customer’s business requirements, tracked through every step in the process. Quality management is integrated into each step and our approach is fully scalable to suit a variety of scenarios from individual use cases to large enterprise integration projects.“Following the discipline and traceability provided by Iceberg’s SLM approach on a complex TRA (Threat Risk Assessment) use case, resulted in four UAT defects—really edits—that were so minor Iceberg had them changed in less than an hour. What a valuable approach to ensure a successful deployment.”
—Director of Risk, Large Financial Institution
- Ask us about our Playbook: a collection of best practices and proven steps for effective GRC configuration
- We are the only GRC Centre of Excellence in Canada, and the largest in North America – this is our “path”
- Rigorous attention to business requirements for a predictable, traceable approach
- Unique Waterfall/agile hybrid development approach
- Thorough documentation, quality assurance, and testing
- Designated customer Project Manager/Account Manager to work with the client to ensure program success
- Did you know: Iceberg has over 25 certified and practicing RSA Archer engineers and consultants.
Request a data sheet
For more information about Iceberg’s integration and implementation services, please fill out the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.