Helping your team succeed
Successful GRC programs are built on user adoption, effective reporting to management and stakeholders, and the ability to continue to refresh and update your GRC program to stay current with your organization’s evolving requirements.
Iceberg APS provides organizations with a range of flexible options to augment, support and mentor internal resources to maintain and expand your GRC program.
Choose from our suite of support services to select the best type of support for your organization.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call 855-595-0808 x261.
- Archer Dedicated Support
- Archer On-Demand Support
- Archer Sandbox Environments
- Archer Skills Development
- Long-term augmentation of a client’s Archer resources – 6 months to 1 year.
- Primary and secondary developers are named to your account.
- Two levels of support: 30 hours/month or 75 hours/month.
- Access to additional Iceberg resources including GRC consultants, SMEs, and trainers.
- You submit resource requests at your pace and timeline and Iceberg matches your requirements with best qualified resource.
- We bill on a time & material basis. You’re charged only for what you use.
- Access to hosted, Archer non-production environment.
- Allows internal IT resources to practice and experiment with configurations and design.
- View all available Archer use cases and conduct evaluations on use cases not currently licensed.
- Ability to assess newer versions of Archer and evaluate new functionalities before committing to an internal upgrade.
- More info…
“The ability to implement the changes quickly drove user acceptance with the new system, as the users developed confidence in our ability to accommodate their desired changes. Iceberg APS was a key component of the success of our RSA Archer deployment.”Vice President at a Major North American Financial Institution
“The level of service has been excellent. We have weekly calls. They’re very responsive, very knowledgeable, very professional. I’m completely comfortable and confident that if we have any situations or incidents with our Archer platform that Iceberg can quickly address any critical issues that we may have with our system… I know that we can be successful because I have Iceberg with me.”GRC Program Owner at a Large North American Health Care Facility