i. You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
ii. may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of Iceberg or its licensors, or any third party (including privacy rights);
iii. contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or creates an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
c) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
d) interfere with or disrupt the Website or Academy Documents or servers or networks connected to the Website or Academy Documents, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or Academy Documents or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
e) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
f) collect or store personal data about other users;
g) license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website or Academy Documents; or
f) modify or make derivative works of any part of the Academy Documents, or remove any Iceberg marks including watermarks from the Academy Documents, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Third Parties. You acknowledge and agree that the Website and Academy Documents may refer to third parties or third party documents. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be referred to on the Website or in Academy Documents, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such third party and You further acknowledge and agree that Iceberg shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages whatsoever that You may incur as a result of any such dealings. In no event shall any reference to any third party, or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Iceberg of that third party, or third party product or service. Iceberg is also not responsible for the content of any linked Websites. Any third-party Websites or services accessed from the Website or Academy Documents are subject to the terms and conditions of those Websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website or Academy Documents of a link to any other Website(s) does not imply that Iceberg endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Websites, and You hereby release Iceberg from any and all liability and/damages whatsoever that may arise from Your use of such Websites or receipt of services from any such Websites.
- Disclaimer of representations, warranties and conditions. Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and Iceberg, the Website, Academy Documents and all materials provided by Iceberg are provided solely on an “as is” basis without any other representations, warranties or conditions. Iceberg specifically disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing. Any data, information or material downloaded, uploaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website or Academy Documents is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other property, loss of data, or any other loss that results from downloading or using the Website or Academy Documents or any such material. Iceberg cannot and does not warrant that the Website or its use will be uninterrupted, secure, error free, accurate, complete or current, nor does Iceberg make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or Academy Documents or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Website or Academy Documents. The Website or Academy Documents could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Iceberg does not warrant or guarantee that the Academy Documents or Website or any data, information or material downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website or Academy Documents is free of viruses or other destructive code that may damage or infect your computer system or other property. Iceberg does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, provide any conditions or representations, or assume any responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by any third party through the Website or in respect to any Website that can be reached from a link on the Website or featured in any banner or other advertising on the Website, and Iceberg shall not be a party to any transaction that you may enter into with any such third party. Iceberg will not be liable for any type of content exchanged as a result of use of the Academy Documents.
- Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Iceberg shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages of any kind, or any damages based on any theory of liability whatsoever including tort, including, without limitation, any damages that result from (i) your use of or your inability to use this Website or Academy Documents, (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods, data, information or services, (iii) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the Academy Documents or materials on the Website, (iv) personal injury or property damage of any kind whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of Academy Documents, or any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or any other files or data that may be harmful to your computer system or communication equipment or data that may have been transmitted to or through the Website or Academy Documents, or (v) any errors or omissions in any material on the Website or any other loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your use of the Website or Academy Documents. These limitations shall apply even if Iceberg has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Iceberg’s liability to you for any damages arising from or related to this agreement (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to fifty u.s. dollars ($50). The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extension permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- Availability & Updates. The Website and/or Academy Documents may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Iceberg may periodically add, replace or update the information and materials on the Website or Academy Documents without notice.
- Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Iceberg cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the service provided through Website and You are responsible for any activities or actions under Your password. You agree to keep Your password secure. Iceberg will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these requirements.
- Legal Compliance. By downloading Academy Documents, You are representing and warranting that You are not: (i) located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a ‘terrorist supporting’ country; and (ii) listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Contact. If You have any questions about these Terms, or if You wish to make any complaint or claim, or suggestion, comment, or otherwise with respect to the Academy Documents or Website, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: April 1, 2017