Iceberg, Bell and RSA Security invite you to an exclusive breakfast and demo for senior government IT and security professionals on Thursday, June 4, 2015 in downtown Ottawa.
The volume and velocity of cyber threats continues to increase, affecting both private and public organizations. The Canadian government experienced this in 2014, when a key federal department took their systems offline due to concerns that public data could be at risk. To get back online, the department needed a solution to support Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) that would allow them to run automated risk and compliance assessments on all programs at the infrastructure and application level.
RSA Security, in partnership with Bell and Iceberg, built a Proof-of-Concept solution to meet these requirements. In less than 90 days, RSA Archer was configured to allow answers from a single assessment to be used for multiple compliance and risk reports, allowing for more confident mitigation and business decisions.
At this event, learn how RSA Archer helps federal organizations:
- Comply with ITSG-33 and other standards while improving security and delivering a real time view of risks for your organization
- Enhance staff efficiency and enable the same security staff to manage the ongoing SA&A (Security Assessment and Authorization) process.
- Prioritize risk data with continuous monitoring scoring
- Track risk, progress, and resources
- Build an effective and progressive Risk Intelligence program that delivers trusted, transparent and aggregated data to enable informed, confident and effective decisions
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015
Time: Registration & Breakfast: 8:00am
Presentations & Demo: 8:30am-10:30am
Venue: Location will be confirmed upon registration
For more info please email email@example.com