Ken McPherson – CEO & President
Ken has been a partner at Iceberg since January 2009, and became the CEO/President in July 2013. He holds an Honours Business Administration Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University. Before joining Iceberg Ken was:
- Country Manager Agiliance Inc.
- Director of Software Sales SUN Microsystems – Financial sector
- Director of Identity Management Sales SUN Microsystems – Canada
- Director of Global Sales Netscape – Nortel
- Country Manager NetIQ (Mission Critical Software)
David Pearson – CTO
David co-founded Iceberg Networks Corporation in April 2006. He holds an MBA from the University of Ottawa. Prior to Iceberg, David was:
- Director of Strategy and Planning at Bell Security Solutions
- Director, Product Management at Nuvo Network Management
- A variety of technical and leadership positions with Nortel Networks
- Co-founder of AE Electronics Ltd. of Richmond, B.C.
- Electronics Technologist at the University of British Columbia
Kirk Hogan – COO
Kirk is a management consultant with nearly two decades of experience in IT systems security and risk management, combining business acumen with in-depth technical expertise. He joined Iceberg in 2013 to lead the services portfolio and continue to work with enterprise clients to ensure Iceberg brings only the most relevant and impactful solutions to solve their unique challenges. Prior to Iceberg, Kirk was:
- Director, Security Consulting, Bell Canada
- Director, SIEM Solutions, Bell Canada
- Director, Development, Bell Security Solutions Inc.
- Director, Development, Eftia OSS Solutions
- Airworthiness Inspector, Transport Canada
- Master Corporal, Canadian Air Force
Joel Price, CPA, CA – VP Finance and Administration
Joel is an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant who has worked with a diverse cross section of businesses in multiple industries. Prior to Iceberg, Joel was:
- An independent consultant assisting a variety of companies and government departments with analyzing their business and financial processes/controls
- Director of Corporate Development and Control at Protus IP Solutions Inc.
- Director of Finance at Protus IP Solutions Inc.
- Vice President, Finance at Corel Corporation
- Vice President, Business Recovery Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Paul Everest – VP of Professional and Managed Services
Paul has an extensive background in IT security. He is an Archer Certified Administrator. Prior to Iceberg, Paul was:
- Security Consultant at Vale
- Senior Security Consultant at Sentry Metrics Inc.
- Director of Service Delivery – Manufacturing and Air Liquide at CGI
- Program Manager at Syndesis
- Director of Customer Service and Business Manager at 407ETR
Doug Carwardine – Director & Co-Founder
Doug is also a co-founder of Iceberg Networks Corporation. Prior to Iceberg, Doug was:
- Vice President, Corporate Development for Bell Security Solutions
- Vice President, Corporate Development for JETNET Internetworking Services Inc., prior to selling the business to Bell Canada
- Vice President of Business Development and member of the Board of Directors at Nuvo Network Management
- Five years with Newbridge Networks Corporation
- Prior to his work with Newbridge he held several technical positions with Nortel and Bell Canada