Making a difference … for our customers, for our colleagues, and in the community.
(…and maybe having a little fun along the way) #TeamIceberg
In this role you will work closely with our VP, Finance and our Accountant in assisting them in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Qualifications include a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position, experience with Quicbooks, and strong communication skills.
Vice President of Sales
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Leader will be responsible for worldwide sales, initially focusing on the US market. Physical location of the candidate is not critical to the position. You will work closely with the Executive Team to establish the strategy, goals, and actions necessary to achieve aggressive growth targets and inspire the Sales team to work successfully toward a shared vision. More info / apply…
A few things you should know about Iceberg:
- We have the largest practicing and certified pool of GRC-certified engineers in Canada.
- Our customers love our focus on innovation and how we help them achieve success.
- We believe helping our team members advance in their careers, through coaching, training and personal development.
- Our office is located in the Kanata Research Park, with 360-degree panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- We participate in regular team building activities and encourage our staff to get involved in the community as volunteers and leaders.
Iceberg is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, Iceberg is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
NEW: Join our Career Community on LinkedIn for job updates and info about our company and staff.