Making a difference … for our customers, for our colleagues, and in the community.
(…and maybe having a little fun along the way) #TeamIceberg
NEW: Join our Career Community on LinkedIn for job updates and info about our company and staff.
Iceberg is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, Iceberg is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Through our Centre of Excellence, we deliver high-quality services and solutions to some of Canada’s leading companies and organizations. We’re focused on customers and have a culture of teamwork and innovation.
- We have the largest practicing and certified pool of GRC-certified engineers in Canada.
- Our customers love our focus on innovation and how we help them achieve success.
- We believe helping our team members advance in their careers, through coaching, training and personal development.
- Our office is located in the Kanata Research Park, with 360-degree panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- We participate in regular team building activities and encourage our staff to get involved in the community as volunteers and leaders.