We encourage success among all employees by offering:
- A strong culture of community and giving
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- A collaborative, creative, team environment
- Travel (select positions)
At Iceberg we are always in search of great talent. If you don’t see what you are looking for please send us your resume and why you think you would be a great asset to our team and we’ll keep you in mind.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also join our Career Community on LinkedIn for updates.
A few things you should know about Iceberg:
- Our office is located in the Kanata Research Park, with an amazing panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- We believe in helping our team members advance in their careers, through coaching, mentoring and personal development.
- We participate in regular team building activities and encourage our staff to get involved in the community as volunteers and leaders.
- Iceberg is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, Iceberg is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.